School of Population Health

Forms and Documents

Your students should give you all the necessary paperwork in the first week of their placement. You can also download them below:

How do I apply to become a Conjoint Academic?

We are happy to assist you if you wish to apply to become a conjoint academic with us at the School of Public Health and Community Medicine. Please e-mail Sarah Jacob if you are interested and we will do our best to assist you through this process.