School of Population Health

Step 5: Submit application Summary

1. GRS Application

The UNSW Graduate Research School (GRS) is the central administrative and support unit for all higher degree research students and their supervisors at UNSW. 

You will need to complete the online application form as outlined on the GRS How to Apply website

You must seek your prospective supervisor's agreement with your proposal before you submit your online application to the Graduate Research School to enrol in a higher degree research program.

See more